Day of Coordination
- Check with vendors to confirm arrangements for the wedding day
- Attend overseeing and directing the ceremony and reception (up to 6 hours)
- Receive deliveries and greet vendor
- Make sure reception and ceremony areas are set up as you have planned
- Assist with handing out wedding flowers pinning on corsages, boutonnieres, etc.
- Provide wedding emergency kit
- Make sure table numbers, place cards, programs, wedding favors are correctly placed
- Get wedding party in place to walk down the aisle. Making sure flowers are held correctly, timing is perfect, wedding dress trains are straight, etc.
- Help photographer get the pictures you want, making sure family members are available and in place for the photographer
- Make sure reception area is set up as planned, candles lit, DJ on schedule, etc.
- Arrange grand entrance
- Handle any problems that come up with caterer
- Make sure things are running on schedule
- Make sure all vendors receive final payments as needed
- Coordinate the collection of gifts received at wedding to be delivered to pre-arranged spot
- Collect guest books, cameras, personal items, etc. to be delivered to pre-arranged spot
- Make sure transportation is running on time
- Provide a stress free day for the bride and groom
Esmeralda's Bridal Boutique 427 W. Silver Star Rd Ocoee, Fl 34761 407-666-3552